Thursday, July 9, 2020

Marilyn's Diary

I always admired my Aunt Lily. She was my role model. I mean she was 645 years old and didn't look a day over 345. She was always sexy and kept up her look. Of course that was until Uncle Herman left us to run off with Carole Herman.

Then Aunt Lily hit a rough patch. She drank a lot. Did a lot of drugs. Didn't eat all that much. Hung out with the Crazy guy Charlie and his girlfriends that lived out at the Ranch. She really got into the music scene. I mean she was hanging around with Mike Love and some of the Beach Boys. She once let Grace Slick do acid off of her tits. She had sex with both a Mama and Papa. She was all over the scene.

The one big benefit was she lost a lot of weight. She didn't eat much as a succubus got nourishment from the souls of the innocent. You never found any of them in Hollywood. So she really got thin. Everyone thought she was on coke but it was really from not feeding on virgin souls.
That's why she would occasionally take a toad trip to the small towns around California. To meet some of the locals. The way she dressed brought them all around.

That's why I do the  same thing now. Only at autograph shows. Those geeks have never touched a woman.

They are almost as big a bunch of virgins as at Star Wars convention.

I never had that problem. You see Uncle Herman took my cherry and we made hot dirty incestuous monster love every night.

I loved my Uncle Herman.

No comments: