Sunday, July 12, 2020

Where are Kirk and Spock (not to mention Dr Mulhall, Lt Troi, Maj Kira, and all the other space babes) when you really need them?

This was inspired by Sixty's post and link to a piece in the Gray Lady about hidden galaxies. If I read the thing another 50 times, I may actually understand it.

I heard once in my undergrad days about how the universe was expanding and I wondered into what (one of my buds admired my "deep thoughts").

This is one of those intellectual toys where you just fool around with an idea to see where it goes.

I mean is there a void beyond the universe? Is that where Heaven is?

Stuff like that.

And where's Kelowitz? Or Riley?

3 comments:

MamaM said...

I'm in the "zone of avoidance" on this one!

ampersand said...

Hikaru Sulu was last spotted circling Uranus.

edutcher said...

Still waiting for Kelowitz or Riley.

Or the omnipresent Lt Leslie.