Saturday, November 5, 2016

Wikileakes: Excepts from John Podesta's Email to Hillary Clinton

John Podesta: I can't help what I do! I can't help it, I can't...
Hillary: The old story! We never can help it in court!
John Podesta: What do you know about it? Who are you anyway? Who are you? Criminals? Are you proud of yourselves? Proud of breaking safes or cheating at cards? Things you could just as well keep your fingers off. You wouldn't need to do all that if you'd learn a proper trade or if you'd work. If you weren't a bunch of lazy bastards. But I... I can't help myself! I have no control over this, this evil thing inside of me, the fire, the voices, the torment!
Huma: Do you mean to say that you have to rape children at Satanic rituals?
John Podesta: It's there all the time, driving me out to wander the streets, following me, silently, but I can feel it there. It's me, pursuing myself! I want to escape, to escape from myself! But it's impossible. I can't escape, I have to obey it. I have to run, run... endless streets. I want to escape, to get away! And I'm pursued by ghosts. Ghosts of mothers and of those children... they never leave me. They are always there... always, always, always!, except when I do it, when I... Then I can't remember anything. And afterwards I see those posters and read what I've done, and read, and read... did I do that? But I can't remember anything about it! But who will believe me? Who knows what it's like to be me? How I'm forced to act... how I must, must... don't want to, must! Don't want to, but must! And then a voice screams! I can't bear to hear it! I can't go on! I can't... I can't...

6 comments:

edutcher said...

Remorse seems unknown to these people.

bagoh20 said...

So we were just watching Youtube videos (HDMI to the TV) ("I Shouldn't Be Alive") and there is a Trump ad pops up in the middle, but at first you don't realize what it is, and it's very compelling. Everybody stops talking and watches this thing. About 1/3 of the way through I realize what it is, but nobody else does. At the end you see it's actually a Trump ad, and everyone in my house (two 50+ yr-olds, and two 20 somethings) all look at each other and say wow!, that was really good!

I can't find it now, but it's narrated with a New York Italian accent.

Best political ad I've seen, probably ever. Really great, but maybe too late. He needs to get this thing out there everywhere.

chickelit said...

I miss Peter Lorre's voice. Here's a recording I made a while back -- part of a series called Celebrity Ringtones.

edutcher said...

bagoh20 said...

Best political ad I've seen, probably ever. Really great, but maybe too late. He needs to get this thing out there everywhere.

A lot of people don't make up their minds until the last minute.

He's thought this thing through very carefully.

Regardless of what some people think.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Podesta: Cook Book or Satanic Child Raper?

Flip a coin?

edutcher said...

I love how he gets a couple of female NeverTrumpers to make excuses so that he doesn't.