Monday, November 4, 2019

KAG Lexington

Lexington is in Kentucky, right? And Kentucky is a state somewhere in the middle to the right, right? On top of Tennessee. Right where the points of a bunch of states come together like the middle of an electric fan.

Surprising how much those wooden puzzle maps are relied upon sixty years after kindergarten.
Man, these puzzle maps are cheap. I thought they would be $100.00. Something so valuable as this is so inexpensive. It's just one of those things. 

Anyway. 

Big crowd. 

6 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I believe more people bought the MAGA hats because the other side raised such a stink over a hat.

ricpic said...

You know you're right. I always thought of the famous coming together place of the states as the four corners in the southwest, but now I see that Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri and if you cheat a little bit Arkansas and Tennessee as well form a coming together place.

edutcher said...

See where TOP is saying Gropin' Joe is going to be the nominee?

Well, Fauxcahontas is apparently toast, so I thought Buttpeg would get it, but, if they want to wheel out Gropin' Joe in a strait jacket for the debates, who am I to argue?

windbag said...

How to find Kentucky on a map.

MamaM said...

Maybe that's old as dirt too, windbag, but it's the first time I've seen it and it made me laugh.

MamaM said...

I made it to Atlanta and back without my paper maps. Wasn't sure how to manage the toll crossing the bridge to Louisville, carrying my $2.10 in my hand the whole way over before figuring out that there is no toll booth, just a snapshot of the license plate and a bill sent for twice that amount to those unlucky enough not to have an EZ Pass.