Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Food in 2011

Key photographs for Things I Made Then ate for the year 2011.

Some things I didn't make. I found.

Kidding. Some things I bought.

The photos are not arranged by date. They're arranged alphabetically by the way that I titled the post. Not the photograph. So things are clumped together; ahi tuna, apple, bacon, banana, beef, cheese, chicken, and so on. Some of the steak pictures are cut in the kitchen so I don't have to saw them on the plate. You'll notice a lot of cod and salmon, shrimp and other seafood and that is a bit unusual for Colorado, being so far inland but things are changing around here due to people escaping California in droves and bring their seafood ways with them. Along with their unique charm and their preference for running shoes.

There are around 400 photos that display for 1 second.



1 comment:

chickelit said...

in 2011 I was still fat & happy and didn't care about this stuff.