Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Devin Nunes

I broke my own rule and gave the impeachment inquiry a few seconds of my time. Devin Nunes was on t.v. when I woke up and my half-conscious self isn't so resolute as my awake self being halfway in Dreamland it allows all kind of weird crap. The portion I saw Nunes was wearing a [deplorable gangster-like dark blue and white] broad pinstripe suit and I do not see that on YouTube so this video is substituted. Any will do, they all convey the same poop-show by the same words.

It's drama. So far as drama goes, it's poorly acted. The lines poorly read.

Clicking through channels I saw the same segment five times.

This is our present day Congress. It's the best they can do. This is what they've decided collectively to force upon the consciousness of the entire world. Even for people not paying attention. Even for people against paying attention. We see the same thing reported on foreign media  And if viewers worldwide are not all concluding the American people are served very poorly by their Congress and by their propagandistic media then we are even more worse off than imagined.

You're not expected to endure the whole video.  It's put here only as evidence.

1 comment:

edutcher said...

If Pelosi had any sense, she'd shut it down, hold the vote, and pray it dies.

The Lefties keep spouting talking points about the polls.

You want a poll?

Ratings for this are flat. Nobody likes it, nobody wants it, nobody cares what happens, and Schiff For Brains is no Alex Trebek.