Friday, June 14, 2019

Trump with Fox and Friends

This is great. It's like listening to a guy at a bar unload his full rumination, except Trump doesn't drink.

And you can intuit the producers speaking into the ears of the hosts to interrupt him. "Introduce the Pelosi clip, introduce the Pelosi clip." So they interject a clip of Pelosi saying something disgusting. I have no idea what Pelosi said *skip* this thing Fox keeps doing of showing people I don't want to see, in order to make their point and get a reaction, is unacceptable. I despise this common Fox practice. If I wanted to see Pelosi then I'd tune into Pelosi. Stop showing me irrelevant people. But that's Fox. Trump is on Fox so we put up with Fox annoyances.



Trump says he doesn't know why Obama left so many judge positions open for Trump to fill. Did I catch that right? I was doing something else in another window. I heard 138 judges. We all know Mitch McConnell refused to process them. I read that somewhere on the internet.

Anyway, happy birthday, Mr. President. 

We all do our best Marylin Monroe imitation singing this song to you. Real slow and breathy and alluring. Once you start doing it, then everyone does it. It's infectious. 

1 comment:

edutcher said...

And many more. For he really is a jolly good fellow.

No coinkydink he was born on Flag Day and Army Day.

Trump says he doesn't know why Obama left so many judge positions open for Trump to fill.

It's called twisting the knife.