Thursday, June 13, 2019

Sheneneh intimidates Pam

I wish this were better quality recording. This is one of Martin's best repeated characters. If I kept looking I'd probably find one.

YouTube commenters love every aspect of this segment, they repeat every line of it. They latch onto things that I missed like the song Martin is singing as his character enters and the barbs he delivers to both women. Each line is hilarious to them. He is unrelentingly antagonistic toward both women and they play off him excellently. Notice how he makes Pam self-conscious about her breath. That's very Trump-like, actually.

He accuses Pam of being transgender. Martin keeps insisting Pam is not feminine enough.

I love all of Matin's characters. I wish there was more of Martin on t.v. This show was fun.



No comments: