Sunday, June 30, 2019

Emmy tries Mi Goreng Instant Noodles

This type of ramen is different because it's not a soup and it comes with additional flavorings. It's designed to be used with something else like your own vegetables or some kind of protein, possibly an egg.

It's rated highly on Amazon and elsewhere in lists of favorites. Duckduckgo [best ramen noodles in the United States]

I really liked Umakacchan Variety pack and already finished all 10 packages. There didn't seem very much difference between flavors. So this new one is a whole different thing. I'm imagining I can make it a soup if I want to by using all the flavor ingredients at once or adding a few more. This time thirty packages come all at once. All the same thing, not a variety. I figure I can change the flavor myself if I want.



1 comment:

rhhardin said...

Too much salt, probably. I'd have to add potato to hide it.

My own recent favorite is a Morningstar spicy bean patty (very soft construction, mushes well) in house brand hot salsa and 1/3 cup cooked egg white (from a quart carton), mashed up, with bits of sharp chedder and remicrowaved to melt. A sort of soup, I guess.

For variety add mustard to the soup.