Wednesday, June 12, 2019

America First dinner, full remarks in Des Moines Iowa

I must be a fanboy.

I enjoy listening to Trump even as most things he says are well known repetitions. Just for the new things that aren't.

And everyone else is annoyingly irrelevant, flouncing for attention. Turning me off.

Earlier I watched Greg Gutfeld.  This one that featured Trump in its key frame of Trump giving a helicopter presser earlier today. I watched that presser twice from two different sources and I was willing to see clips again with Greg Gutfeld.

But instead, Gutfeld opens with Bernie F'k'n Sanders, the perfect dope of the old section, the example of what not to grow up to be, and then Beto Dopester O'Rourke, the idiot for youngsters too young to know any better, then some other douchebag who I don't even know saying something incredibly stupid by mischaracterizing everything about the president from a jaundiced poisoned-eye view, all to make the point that they cannot recognize success when it's smacking them in the face and pounding their heads into the dirt.

I don't need that. I don't need to see their faces or hear their grating voices or receive their malevolent messaging, or worse, live under their rule.

Then, being Fox, Gutfeld asks first, "Juan, what do you say?"

No. Just no. Just F Y and no, no, no, no, no. I don't need to hear one single thing flap out of Juan Williams' lips . Just N to the F'k'n NO!.

Gutfeld, why do you vex me so sorely?

What's your bag anyway? You don't need to display this contrast to make your point.

That makes the whole thing uninteresting, annoying, a trial to get through.  Too many 100% irrelevant liberals. You put them on your network.

Actually, I don't need your network.

Just shut up.

All of you.

And I'll listen to my very smart POTUS instead with deep and lasting satisfaction saying his usual things.

1 comment:

edutcher said...

Trump is on a roll and everybody knows it, even the Democrats.

The trolls do more name-calling than anything else.

They must think the world is FascistBook.