Friday, June 28, 2019

Zack Pinsent, period clothing

Pinsent is featured on Daily Mail.co.uk. Where comments are mostly good. Seen on Instapundit where comments are 100% good. So here is your chance to tear him apart.

Zack is twenty-five years old and he's been into period clothing since he was fourteen. The Daily Mail article says he owned one pair of blue jeans but burned them.

Probably because blue jeans are American. There are blue jeans in his period  that are 100% cotton. His focus is Europe not the United States, and puffery, not gold mining.

The Daily Mail article is good but it doesn't capture his personality. That's where you can see the most clothing. This video is good but he is presenting and again a bit stilted.

The following video shows his personality the best.

7 comments:

The Dude said...

I got as far as "neesh" and I knew all I needed to know, well, then the donkey chompers chick went all like Valley Girl, then I was done.

I concur with some of the comments. You know the ones I mean.

edutcher said...

He realized girls like a guy who doesn't walk around looking like a bum.

Chip Ahoy said...

I think he's not that interested in girls.

The Dude said...

The comments agree with Chip's point. He's a dandy!

ampersand said...

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. But Dandy is not handy to a randy Kandy or Brandee.

The Dude said...

More poetic excellence from one of Lem's commenters. Well done!

XRay said...

I like the dude, he's created this entire life for himself, dandy or no.