Friday, November 17, 2017

Bill O'Neill

It's possible you haven't yet heard of Bill O'Neill.

Bill O'Neill is sitting Supreme Court Justice of Ohio also gubernatorial candidate who posted his sexual prowess on Facebook bragging about dating fifty incredibly beautiful women in his fifty-year public career. That's one gorgeous woman per year for you mathematically inclined. He went on the campaign offensive to get ahead of any possible attacks. All rather hilarious on its own given he looks like a doofus.

The story is everywhere while it's still possible that you haven't heard of him yet. Sometimes that happens.


I watched half a dozen Andrew Dice Clay videos before posting and I must say he had me in stitches. I was already recumbent so there was no falling down but I'm going to have the strongest abs ever. For some inexplicable reason having to do with ridiculous violation he was hilarious until suddenly he wasn't funny anymore. And just like that I understood the sudden drop in the arc of his comedy career.

5 comments:

Methadras said...

Does Ohio somehow produce more fucking retards then usual?

Chip Ahoy said...

I was born there, so I suppose so. Yes.

And because of that I always felt a warm spot in my heart for Ohio. Even in Japan "Ohio" is how you say, "Hello."

Until my dad drove us through the state and I'm all "Whaaaaaaaat?"

Later I asked Mum to point out on a map where I was born, so she did. The thing is, there are three Bellefontaines Ohio and now I don't know which one it its. And now I am forever lost.

edutcher said...

As I noted elsewhere, as politicians from all over the country have proven, a JD should not be construed as proof of intelligence.

Methadras said...

Does Ohio somehow produce more fucking retards then usual?

As an immigrant from PA, I've been asking myself the same thing the last few days.

And that, of course, was before I saw this.

PS Doesn't each town have to have a unique name? I mean, before Zip codes and stuff, three Bellefontaines in Ohio would be kind of a dealer's choice as to whether your mail got through to the intended recipient.

Chip Ahoy said...

They might be spelled slightly differently, I'm forgetting. Then she said, "It's the one near [some other larger Ohio city]. More in the middle than the edge. Were I to look again, I'd try to zero in on the one with an AFB nearby. And if there's more than one AFB then I'm back to square one.

MamaM said...

How does a look-it-upper to the nth degree vaguely shoot past the mark regarding which Bellafontaine, OH one was born in?

Active from 1951-1969 if those dates fit.

With Bellefontaine, Oh being 54 miles from the Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton