Saturday, April 8, 2017

KLEM TV

Overheard at Lem's:
edutcher said...
Now you're just plain wrong. One strike, one shot across the bow, is not intervention and it isn't war.
If Trump just wanted to make a point, he made it. I haven't seen any follow-up, and I haven't any announcement of troop commitments.
So it looks like we do have a one off and that should be the end of it.
April 8, 2017 at 8:38 PM

Ed aims and throws a missive like a tomahawk missile. Speaking of which:

    link

I realize that most of you have seen that Carson clip. But if there's just one of you who hasn't, it was worth reposting.

2 comments:

edutcher said...

Thanksgiving night 1964.

I remember it well.

chickelit said...

Carson's quip is to die for. Fact is, Ed Ames really was Jewish. But he looked American Indian. I remember watching him play the Cherokee on Fess Parker's series "Daniel Boone."