Saturday, February 4, 2017

Separated at Birth?

New York Post by Jessica Sager Page Six February 4, 2017

If there’s ever a movie about the Donald Trump presidency, Denis Leary is game to play Kellyanne Conway.
The comedian, 59, agreed with a follower on Twitter Tuesday who wrote, “I remain convinced that @KellyannePolls is a character played by @denisleary.”
Leary was a good sport about the resemblance but isn’t in a rush to get in front of a camera as the counselor to the president unless he’ll win big for it.
He replied to the fan, “And I better win a f—king Oscar for this role.”
It’s not the only famous blond Leary recognizes as a doppelgänger. The “Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll” star’s Twitter bio reads, “Tommy Gavin. Johnny Rock. Jane Lynch.”

4 comments:

Chip Ahoy said...

Her upper teeth grow outward and his upper teeth grow inward. Other than that, pretty darn close.

Here.

Hang on. I bet I can switch them for amusing affect.

Here.

Well. That didn't show it so well as I thought that it would. And there goes my whole point.

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

I think it's one of those things where some girl and the guy who played Frodo have the same face.

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

Mischa Barton, it turns out.

Learned that at a BuzzFeed page entitled "34 Celebrities Who Share the Same Face."

Surprisingly poor overall quality.

I'll not link to it, here, because BuzzFeed.

ricpic said...

Leary's too pretty to play Conway.