Reddity top voted comments...
Well first of all there are a few safety precautions I would have to write down.
- The notebook can never be taken from me.
- I will always know where the notebook is.
- No one but me can use the notebook.
- The notebook is indestructible.
- The notebook will never run out of pages to write on.
- I will always be able to summon a pen to write in the notebook with.
- I can never be harmed or restrained against my will by anything or anybody.
Then the real fun could begin.
Knowing my luck I'd write "bornwithatail is worth millions of dollars and has a 10 inch dick" and the damn book would turn me into a Kentucky Derby winner.
"This magical notebook is now obsolete. All magical properties are now transferred directly to my mind. I can now will things into existence, alter reality, etc. All wishes will come with an "are you sure you want to proceed?" safety question. Also: wish previews are a thing."