Friday, February 10, 2017

Disorder in the Court!




Charles Oakley was tossed from the Garden and now he is banned for life. He went to the game and bought a ticket near the owner. Of course he was heckling and trash talking him because he feels the Knicks have screwed him over. That they should favortism  to pussies like Allen Houston who became a team executive.  Oakley was on the team for ten years and they made the playoffs every year. I was a big fan of him and Anthony Mason and the style of ball they played. I  will never forget the elbow at Mitchell Wiggins and made him cry and pee his pants.


I used to have season tickets and went to almost every game during those years. Of course I don't watch basketball since the league and the players have all become total social justice warriors. The toughness is gone and it is just crap anyway.

There is only one thing that you can take away from this.

Never trust a guy named James Dolan.

7 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Just crossed the Delaware river from PA into NJ. Little town of Milford. I got called into work the second shift.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

There was no cellular service at the facility.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Thanks for all the posts you guys followed up with.

Trooper York said...

Glad to see that they called you back Lem.

They need good workers.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I had next to no idea how much work goes into putting cookies 🍪 on the supermarket shelves. I worked at a packaging facility.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Washington crossed the Delaware.

Lem crossed the Delaware.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Post coming as soon as I get to my sisters house.