Saturday, February 4, 2017

Mary Tyler with a little Moore!


"I am so glad we are together Joe. I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time."
"I am glad too Mary. I had to get out of New York. That Lebanese career girl just got on my nerves. She wanted to free to be you and me but she wouldn't touch my pee pee."
"What are you talking about?"
"Well it is 1975 for chrissake and she never wanted to have sex. She kept telling me about Making Room for Daddy. It was freaking weird. I think she was just a frigid bitch. Or a lesbo. I am glad to be in love with a normal Midwestern shiska like  you Mary Richards."
"About that. Ted you what you said about touching the pee pee?"
"Yeah?"
"Well  you are in for a treat."

2 comments:

rcocean said...

When I was a kid I loved Ted Bissell, now rewatching the re-runs I wonder how he got on TV. What a bland guy. Did he know somebody?

ricpic said...

The miracle is that Marlo Thomas could walk and chew gum at the same time. I mean Danny Thomas was the patriarch of all patriarchs. The daughter becomes Daddy's girl and no actual man in her actual adult life can ever match up to Daddy.