Friday, November 24, 2017

Why are you always lying?

From a favorite arsonists, Gateway Pundit. McCain wears a medical boot on his right leg. "I can tell you how much I hate wearing this boot."

Then he tweets again on Wednesday with a photo of him wearing his boot on left foot.



Oops. Wrong video. Sorry for being so careless. I'm not very good with this computer thing.
Thank you for your support & best wishes. My left leg was doing extra work to compensate for the boot, so I'm giving it a break. I still hate wearing this boot, but it won't slow us down from frying 7 turkeys today!
Woot! 

Makes sense to me. Perhaps. Letting the torn tendon foot take all the weight for awhile. I can see that. 

There are a lot more back and forth tweets at Gateway Pundit if you care to see them.

Now I'm going around imitating a guy wearing a boot. It turns out to be pretty good exercise. Combine it with uniparty and NeverTrump statements that don't make any sense and a real comedy routine starts to form. 

You walk around with one leg stiffened, swung out and in front and lifted upon while the other leg stays bent to keep it shortened, then clunk down hard on the sort one and lever your torso on top of the stiff one as if your legs aren't even yours, for a sort Monty Python effect, and it's even more comical when you actually can't walk, a handicapped person making fun of another handicapped person as if the ridiculer is unaware of his own condition. Able bodied people think that's hilarious. Then say things like Donna Brazille or Hillary Clinton. "I never thought the American people would elect a sex offender," and "this economy might straighten out if we could just get Trump out of picture," and "That constant tweeting of his is unpresidential." That sort of thing.

Then switch legs. 

I just invented a new exercise. You should try it. It's good for the glutes. 

Another great exercise for gluteus maximus that I invented is walking around like Groucho Marx carrying luggage. It's better than squats and lot funnier. Firms the butt right up. 



You can wear your plastic nose with black rimmed glasses and fuzzy mustache along with a rubber cigar.

One time I wore those glasses and nose without the mustache along with a blue and white stripped shirt with an Eton collar and tweed jacket. I looked rather smart and well groomed. You know, real intellectual. I looked out the car window and a car full of girls was stopped at the light next to me. All along Lincoln they were studying my profile hard trying to figure out if my oversized nose is real. When I looked straight at them the whole carload full of girls burst out laughing. So you see, you can be really funny without even trying. 

1 comment:

edutcher said...

It may actually be the brain tumor.

Songbird ought to be declared incompetent, according to The Blonde, and this game with his foot may be one more delusion.