Monday, July 1, 2019

milkshakes

It's being reported the worked up left is tossing milkshakes at conservative speakers to protest since talking to conservatives is useless.

I'm glad they decided to shut up.

Because listening to them is to get an earful of nonsense.

The idea came from Britain where protestors appear to be sticking with milkshakes. So far. While their American counterparts up their game to Portland cement. Here, look.


Oops. 

Maybe the idea isn't British after all. Maybe the American left is doing the same stupid shit they've always done. And no, their words do not work. They're too stupid for that.


Andy Ngo. For more information, his twitter.


Oh man, wasting a good milkshake is unacceptable.

But here's the thing about milkshakes. If you're going to break down and indulge in a milkshake at least have the real thing. Or else don't even bother. The foam soft-ice cream that comes out of machines is not good enough. It's not even real. Go to an ice cream shop and get the real thing. Or make it yourself.

That protest diner counter scene from the 60's was real milk shakes with real ice cream. Not the ersatz liquid ice cream that's poured into machines to partially stiffen it. Those protestors at least had real milkshakes. Today's protestors buy crap fake milkshakes from places like McDonalds then dump it. They're lower class protestors with no taste at all.

And they're not even protesting anything. They're simply disagreeing. They're not attempting to protect their way of life. They have no valid argument. They call themselves anti-the-thing-that-they-are. They're too f'k'n stupid to formulate a position and argue it and too ugly to be seen. They're led by someone worse than themselves. They all live in their parent's basements.

I make milkshakes all the time.

You buy real ice cream. Vanilla is best for mixing. And don't buy the cheap stuff. Get plain with nothing additional. Then whole milk. Don't hold back on anything. Don't cut any corners. Don't substitute anything. Then add whatever you like that's real to create a flavor.

* peanut butter
* banana
* strawberries
* Ovaltine
* Malt (from any brewery shop)
* Mangos
* Pineapple
* Coffee
* Cherries
* Peaches

And so on.


10 comments:

ricpic said...

Why isn't the Justice Department going after these thugs?

ndspinelli said...

Great photo and post, Chip.

Trooper York said...

I love milkshakes but they just don't agree with my digestive system anymore.

I remember the first one I ever had. My dad was in a bowling league with the Knights of Columbus and he decided to take me with him when I was about six years old. They had this long lunch table where the bowlers could go up and order food. The food was so good that workingmen used to go there to eat for lunch when they were there in the neighborhood. There was always a couple of Sanitation guys or Con Ed workers at the counter.

Anyway he orders me a chocolate milk shake and a big plate of greasy fries. Man those fries were great. Yuuge. Fresh cut from Idaho Potatoes none of your prepackaged bullshit. So Tessie the waitress brings over a big metal cup and pours the milkshake in front of me. I am in heaven. My mother would never allow me to order this stuff. It was a secret between me and my Dad.

So I set there and gobble up my fries and watch the guys drink beer and bowl. Eventually I finish the shake and Tessie comes over and tries to pour more in my cup. I go "Oh no I had enough." You see money was tight and I thought she was going to charge me more. Later when I told my Dad he playfully slapped me off the head and said "That was all yours dummmy."

It is one of the chief regrets of my life.

Trooper York said...

Later I would bowl there many times. With the school league. With my friends on a Friday night. We would always get the fries and milkshakes. Hot dogs too.

It was a simpler time.

All of it is gone now.

windbag said...

Antifa is bragging about its plans to use a mixture of wax and muriatic acid in balloons to throw at conservatives in DC. The left is encouraging this violence and it's not even 2020 yet. Imagine how bad things will be in a year and a half. I'm glad I don't live in an urban area. If shit like this happened around here, there would be a bloody pool for the cops to contend with once they arrived. The locals just don't have the time or patience for that.

Dip your fries in your milkshake. Yum.

Amartel said...

Harmeet Dhillon is representing Andy and going after these scumbags. She's really good and I'd rather have her on my side than the Fake Bureau of Selective Investigations.

Amartel said...

Throwing food really is second nature to this crowd, not have mentally matured past the high-chair stage although physically at the fattish pasty middle age bloat stage.

Attention AntiFirstAmendment Droogs: Black is slimming but it can't do it all alone!
Also: Yes, your jowls squeezing out from under your keffiyeh face-cover DOES, in fact, make you look ARAfat. And stupid.

edutcher said...

Stupid is as Lefty does.

windbag said...

Antifa is bragging about its plans to use a mixture of wax and muriatic acid in balloons to throw at conservatives in DC. The left is encouraging this violence and it's not even 2020 yet.

They only do this in Lefty paradises like Portland OR and even there they wear masks.

Let's see them do it in South Philly.

ricpic said...

Why isn't the Justice Department going after these thugs?

Wait till 4 or 5 of these clowns get shot after messing with the wrong people.

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

Antifa = criminal.

Because they are demo-fascists, they get away with it.

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

Antifa = Nazi brownshirts.