Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Ross Perot

I voted for Perot because he wasn't Republican or Democrat. I was young and didn't know anything. But I did know that. Bush 1 hated Perot more that Clinton did and Bush had CIA and deep state connections. They threatened horrible things that risked ruining Perot's family and caused Ross to withdraw. That made me sad. It paved the way for Trump while it showed the very real dangers of lifetime Washington bureaucrats and other parties deeply invested in the status quo. The same pitfalls we're seeing right now.



Thank you, Ross Perot. 

7 comments:

AllenS said...

I also voted for Perot.

ampersand said...

Me too, twice and anyone who voted for Bush should be ashamed for putting Clinton in office by wasting their vote.

AllenS said...

Voting for daddy Bush was not an option for me. I had two choices, not voting, or voting for Perot.

ndspinelli said...

Perot 2 times myself.

edutcher said...

Nope, glad to say I had better sense.

The more I saw of Willie, the more I didn't want to split the vote.

And the more I heard of Perot, the more I knew he was petty and vindictive.

chickelit said...

I was overseas in 1992 and skipped that election.

ndspinelli said...

edutcher, You have NO sense. No sense of humor. No sense of culture, and no common sense.