Sunday, December 21, 2014

Mayor de Blasio passing through a corridor for a press conference on shooting of two NYC police officers



In the distant past when I cared to socialize in crowded places, weekend patio bars, cocktail parties, what have you, busy places I'd go to see and be seen, met up with friends, encounter new ones, stand shoulder to shoulder, this was a technique I picked up. A simple quarter turn to shut off unwanted conversation or snip undesired attention and engagement .Everybody is drinking, everybody is talking anyway. Not even a full reversal,is necessary a mere shift in posture does the trick. 

It seems de Blasio burned one bridge too many. Apparently MoveOn,org (yes, that thing is still around) started a petition asking for de Blasio's resignation and the petition already has 21,000 signatures. 

I heard, I heard it here a smatter of fact, they always do eat their own. But who would have thought so quickly?


[The gunman, Ismaayil Brinsley, said on Twitter, "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take one of ours, Let's take two of theirs." Then shot two officers then shot himself. It is believed he also shot his previous girlfriend earlier in the day. But apparently did not kill her. That is two for two. Honestly nothing else can be expected when community organizer is elevated to national community disrupter. Yes, this is programed community agitation on a national scale. Al Sharpton's 80+ White House visits says so. #failed philosophy #failed math]

4 comments:

Chip Ahoy said...

I had a dream that I was visiting my doctor but never went past the receptionist. I never did see him.

Everything was different. His office to the right as usual, but now the place was moved to an uptown mall. And to the left an open area that led past an elegant foyer to a bedroom where an old woman lied in bed on her back with covers pulled up to her chin and a black Alsatian crossing her body on guard. She recognized me and I her. The dog recognized me too and became excited at my presence. The woman and I conversed in a starkly straightforward manner.

The woman was dying and very near death. She trusted me to take her dog out for exercise and to relieve itself momentarily. The dog jumped all over the place with excitement. The dog will want to come right back inside to resume its duty as faithful personal watchdog

Walking out of the bedroom with the dog on a leash and with poo bag in hand, I passed two young girls. The woman's nieces. who were not there when I went in. The very large foyer type room is wide open to the mall that is vacant of other people. Her own splendid rooms right next to my doctor. with receptionist between. Very privileged young girls. They danced on a rare carpet in time with a recording playing on a flat screen television that they were facing. Their dancing was well practiced. Well coordinated routine. It was clear they had lessons. They looked almost like twins. They were aware of their aunt dying and understood all the ramifications. They knew what to expect. They were indifferent to my coming and going with the dog. Aloof. Detached. Well raised. Very well composed. Impressive young girls.

The next thing I'm outside with the dog . Then returned the dog to its watch where it set itself across the body of the old woman, like a T. I left past the girls again.

Now outside again faced with a huge parking lot. I look for my vehicle. Met my brother. We find the car and we both get in. I'm driving, he's passenger.

Cars in dreams never ever ever work properly. No matter how fine the car. The steering fails, the windows fail, the ignition fails, it's always something. This time the brakes were unreliable. That happens a lot. No mater how hard I pressed on the brakes they were wonky they just do not work right. I must get out of the situation. I must wake up.

Sonofabitch! I hate cars in dreams. I just know it's going to be trouble. Like my spirit body cannot affect the material mechanical beast. That always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS happens. I'm sick of it. I am better off just waking up as soon as a vehicle comes into the picture. I have no idea who the old woman is, and I have no idea why we knew each other so well in the dream, nor how the dog knew who I am. It's puzzling.

edutcher said...

Old British Army tactic.

KCFleming said...

De Blasio better hope he doesn't need police protection anytime soon.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

DeBlasio will get what he wishes for.

That is not a good thing for NYC.