Friday, July 2, 2021

Comments... I get comments

 

 

Blogger Ann Althouse said...

John Mosby writes: 

Hi Prof.  I just loved your post reviewing and informing us of your sons picks for the best 100 love songs that can be repurposed for homos. He has such talent. Sort of a combination of Hunter Biden's morals and Chelsea Clinton's looks. As usual that was a superb post.

As a aside can I ask you to send me a gallon of your urine so that I can make iced tea on a hot summer night. I feel that will bring you closer to your commenting community.

Blogger Ann Althouse said...

Temujin writes:

It is not so much that your son is brilliant it is that your vagina was so unbelievable fertile and exceptional to bring forth such a marvel. It is a shame that you have not used it again. I understand the problem but I would think you could entice your gardener to find one of those little blue pills.

As you know I took as my non de plume the sobriquet of the leader of the Mongol hordes but always know to me you will always be my "Hun."

Blogger Ann Althouse said...

Dave Begley writes:

I don't understand why you didn't avail yourself of my invitation to visit me during the college world series. As I told you I have bunk beds set up in my Mom's basement and one of them is unoccupied. I know you would have a great time if you would just travel just a little. I promise not to wear shorts or serve egg salad. In fact I have a furry rabbit costume that I would wear the whole time and some bologna and cheese sandwiches that are not too moldy.

Please let me know when you are on the road. ( ok, ok you can bring the gardener but he has to sleep outside in the shed)

14 comments:

The Dude said...

Well done, Trooper, you hit the nail on the head. Those two mooks are some of the saddest, least accomplished, unintelligent people I have ever encountered on the internet.

The only improvement I might suggest would be to include an invitation to fly somewhere - given her fear of flying and Meade's propensity to suck his thumb when he is away from his mommy's home I am guessing they still need to drive her Audi wherever they go.

Carry on, and keep up the good work.

ndspinelli said...

I would love to tap into what her former students say about her. You know they have some great stories.

Meade said...

Envy— the deadliest of sins

The Dude said...

Sayeth the atheist - you truly are funny.

Trooper York said...

Nobody envies you Lawnboy.

The most we can offer is pity.

chickelit said...

For starters, I've never been on board with the whole "Lawnboy" moniker. I know landscapers; I work with landscapers; I am a landscaper. I was in CA and I am here in WI. Different métiers in different states, for sure-- not to mention USDA climate zones. But looking down on "lawnboys" is like looking down on landscapers.

And Sixty, why the anguish? I'm going through a terrible split but I'd never think to project it.

Shouting Thomas said...

I’m an admirer of Althouse in most ways. She took the heat of maintaining an almost totally uncensored comments board for 15 years or more. Most people get sick of the abuse that goes along with that and quickly throw in the towel. Her predecessor, 2 Blowhards, gave up after about 3 years.

Althouse’s “every kink is a great civil rights issue” BS is annoying and stupid. I spent a lifetime playing stupid office politics games with fag hags like her. Her Poor Little Miss Richie Rich routine is dismal. I’ll give you that. And her son is following in her footsteps. He grew up rich, in gay worshipping Madison and he’s playing out the same “my kink is a great civil rights issue” as his mom. She taught him well.

Of course, everybody in academia is playing this game out.

These are all minor annoyances. I still like Althouse. Everybody is a pain in the ass in some ways. Althouse could ameliorate her pain in the ass nature by dumping her “my kink is a great civil rights” shit. Just enjoy your kink and shut up about it, prof. That’s what the rest of us do.

edutcher said...

Shout, The Blonde worked Communicable Disease for 5 years and saw a lot of homosexual VD. They always want to tell you of their exploits and expect you to be approving and glad (or GLAAD).

If you've ever heard the line, "Rip him a new one", it's done a lot to the ones on the receiving end. She's heard a lot of, "When can I start again", regarding the new orifice and has caught several in the act.

They just don't get cause and effect.

Meade said...

Hahaha! Of course no one envies me, Jim. That would be ridiculously insane. The envy that is killing your soul is your envy of bloggers and comic writers whose talents only reveal for you just how inadequate are your own. Bloggers like Glenn Reynolds, Ann Althouse, the late Chip Ahoy and others. Even Stixy Grit, Chicklit and Shouting Thomas, when they write, become painful reminders for you of all your failures, thwarted aspirations and your sad poisoned heart.

Lem’s blog is not the place for you to confess your sins, preen about being lapsed from church worship or to protest the wokiness of your church authorities. Get your fat stupid ass back to the confessional. Get your soul into a state of grace. Your days may be numbered but you’re not dead yet, you idiot.

The Dude said...

So, in the church of Althouse, led by the high priest Larry, is it a sin when one of your step sons injects his AIDS-infected semen into the rectum of another homosexual, such as yourself. or is that merely a sacrament, like abortion? You are the expert on such matters, Larry, so let us know.

Meade said...

And ps: stop posting photos of old rope stew that look like illustrations for another one of Titus’s bowel movement essays. Your old tired jokes are tired and old. Like you, they need more exercise. Your jokes and comic conceits all have a metabolic disorder. It’s 2021. Get them fixed.

The Dude said...

Funny that you know so much about Titus' bowel movements - tell us more about how you gained first hand knowledge of such matters. You faggots truly love each other's shit, don't you?

ndspinelli said...

Lawnboy is the canary in the Madison coal mine. When he's chirping, there's problems in Madison.

The Dude said...

You are correct, and since she shut down comments she left him with nothing to do. It would take a heart of stone not to laugh.