Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Where many men have gone before.......

"What do you have there Zulu? A Tribble?"
"No Captain. It is an old species that has made a comeback here on Planet Claire. They call it a rare clumber."
"Really. Well that is impressive. We haven't heard about rare clumbers in a coons age so to speak. Say how old do you think Uhuru is? I might want to bang her after all."
"Old enough to not want your wrinkly old white man balls on her chin. Isn't he beautiful?"
"I guess so. What are you going to do with him? Bring him back on the Enterprise?"
"Of course. But first I am going to grease him up and see if he can fit into my dark places. If you know what I mean?"
"By order of the United Federation of Planets I am not able to comment on that. Get on the shuttle and close the door. I will be with you in a minute. I need to find a green alien whore to wash this out of my mouth, so to speak."
"Beam me off Scottie...I mean up...I mean oh shit I wish I was sliding across the hood of a police car instead of this shit."




1 comment:

edutcher said...

Having since retired for the Space Force, Shatner has been quite vocal about it.

And that episode gave birth to the oft-heard cry, "Why don't tend down a shuttle craft?".