Sunday, July 18, 2021

The DIrty Dozen

 


Slow Joe Biden and his Communist government has an enemies list. Unlike Nixon the press is not upset. In fact they are happy and trumpet the list on TV and in the papers. They list twelve people who are being banned on Facebook for spreading "misinformation" on the Kung Flu. That airhead bitch press secretary called for them to be banned across all social media platforms. As if they were non persons or enemies of the people or some other commie shit. You could call these 12 mooks the Dirty Dozen.

When I read the article the author said the only name he recognized was Robert Kennedy Jr who is a big anti-vaccine guy which is no surprise. But when I looked at the list much to my surprise I recognized two other names of people I am very familiar with and talk about every day.

Dr Mercola was the first name on the list. He is the vitamin guy that my mother-in-law buys all of her vitamins and protein powder and stuff from QVC. You can’t be more all American than that. When I told her he was gonna be banned she had a shit fit. I told her she was going to have to go to street dealers to get her vitamins. “Hey a fit loosie Vitamin D over here. I got dime bags og Co-Q-10.” She is losing it.

Mecola’a wife is also on the list. She has a company that sells organic make up that the wife buys from all the time. In fact they are email buddies as they used a blurb from her on the website. She is being disappeared because she has a lot of questions about the safety of these vaccines.

I fully support them because I remember when Sixty, Nick and yours truly where members of the Dirty Dozen who were banned from Althouse. It’s bullshit when they ban you when you have different view point than the mainstream conventional wisdom. I know how that feels.

I always thought I was Franco in our Dirty Dozen. Sixty was Posey the simple county boy. Nick? Well I know he likes Lemons and would get killed in the first two minutes so Trini Lopez all the way.

12 comments:

The Dude said...

I need to watch that movie again.

ndspinelli said...

You're Clint Walker, Sixty. I think Trooper in reality is Maggot, and there are countless depraved posts to prove it!

edutcher said...

By the same token, the lying dogfaced pony soldier is on almost everybody's list.

I'd just like to know who Mama is (and don't say it).

ndspinelli said...

No women in the flick; but ed...you're Pinkley, "Number 2, sir!"

Meade said...

So you wanna stink huh? And maybe itch too?

Trooper York said...

I would never be upset by being compared to the great Telly Savalas.

Maggot was a great character. The moral center of the movie as a matter of fact.

ndspinelli said...

As you know, the flick ended Jim Brown's football career.

chickelit said...

And politics ended Jim Brown's post NFL career: Jim Brown affirms support for Trump, National Anthem.

Those same affirmations ruined my marriage. There are a still a lot of hyper sensitive women out there.

The Dude said...

Hope you are doing okay, CL. Divorce can be brutal. Today is the 52nd anniversary of my wedding, and there are some mistakes so monumental you can never overcome them. But we keep putting one foot in front of the other and plodding forward.

edutcher said...

ndspinelli said...

No women in the flick; but ed...you're Pinkley, "Number 2, sir!"

Of course there were women. The hookers and the girls at the party.

I was thinking more of a guy. Sgt Bender, maybe.

Actually, I'm more like Franko, the great outlier.

Meade said...

“I fully support them because I remember when Sixty, Nick and yours truly where members of the Dirty Dozen who were banned from Althouse. It’s bullshit when they ban you when you have different view point than the mainstream conventional wisdom. I know how that feels.”

Fake history ⬆️. No one has ever been banned from Althouse for having a different point of view. You’re lying/flattering yourself again.

Meade said...

“Maggot was a great character. The moral center of the movie as a matter of fact. “

Really? Do tell.