Thursday, July 1, 2021

Hey I ain’t no wealthy guy!


 But we were staying in a place where rich people live. This was in front of Barry Allen’s place. You wouldn’t think the Flash would be rich but I hear he makes a lot of dough showing up at Bar Mitzvahs. 

Lisa’s friend is blue collar like us. She was born to n Bensonhurst and went to Saint A’s like the wife. Her late husband just made a barrel of money in the telecommunication game. He invented something to do with cell phones or something and they became multi-millionaires. Unfortunately he passed from cancer and she was left alone.

She had been bugging us to come for years and now she is selling to move closer to her daughters so we bit the bullet and went. Now I personally hate traveling. But I did it to make the wife happy. Of course this is what she packed for two days:


It was originally supposed to be one night but we extended it down to three. Of course she had enough outfits to last another week with matching shoes. I ran out of underwear. I spent my time cooking. Her friend had come over the last time I made rope vieja and requested I make it for her.


So we ate on the porch to eat it with a little ice tea. I find that eating well is the best revenge.

It just doesn’t agree with my clothes. Those bastards just keep shrinking on me.

6 comments:

wendybar said...

I think it looks great. I even looked up the recipe for later use!! Thanks!

ndspinelli said...

Cleanup on aisle 1.

edutcher said...

They can sense you're old, you know.

The Dude said...

Buh bye - run along, little fellow, your mommy is calling you. Laughing my ass off over here.

ampersand said...

There are solutions available.

The Dude said...

That was a great episode of The Simpsons, I remember it well. Good news is, as much as I like Homer, I don't emulate his lifestyle.