Thursday, May 16, 2019

It happens every day



A man in Las Vegas died in the hospital after he was pushed off a bus because he told a women to be more polite to the other riders.

74 year old  Serge Fornier was thrown off the bus through the front door and never hit a step but banged his head right on the concrete. The animal that attacked him is now under arrest for murder.

This type of thing happens all the time but is covered up by the main stream media.

Did you know about it? Was it covered as much as the phony Russian Dossier or the recent baby of one of the Kardashians?

I think not.


Murderer.

4 comments:

chickelit said...

Note how she waddled over to the man's former seat and sat right down all entitled. Reminded me of LBJ's behavior on AF1 at Love Field.

edutcher said...

Murder 2.

Life at hard labor.

Amartel said...

Ugh, yes I saw that move. At first I thought she was fleeing but, no. So lacking remorse and any vestige if human empathy and so far up her own enormous ass.

ricpic said...

Ain't she sweet? I survived daily contact with her sistas when I worked as a caseworker in NYC. No tolerance for the Left...or for its pets after that.