Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Nature

Was reading my mind tonight.

There I was writing (to my brother) and describing the harshness of truth directly and unemotionally, saying what happened and what's coming up when the entire sky thunderously grated its portions against one another just overhead.

I continued citing details hard to express and even harder to accept then outside light precipitation developed to audible hail.

Ping ping ping pingpingpingping bang pingpingping bangpingbang ping ping ping

I continued writing.

pingpingpingpingpingpingpingpingpingpingping
pingpingpingpingpingpingpingpingpingpingping
pingpingpingpingpingpingpingbangbangbangbang
bangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangping
bangbangbangbangpingbangbangbangbangbang
pingpingpingbangbangbangbangbangpingping

This awesome!

Even nature agrees.

I continued pouring my heart out saying things that are felt but usually left unexpressed for their difficulty is too much to say without breaking hearts while addressing them head on and eyes up allows us to pass through them and the night sky split open and dumped out its contents and flooded the whole place all at once.

I finished.

And so did the sky.

2 comments:

MamaM said...

Here's hoping what was expressed and released will be received and responded to in truth and grace.

ricpic said...

There are earthquakes in us; there are earthquakes in nature:
As with the inner so with the outer stature.