Thursday, May 30, 2019

People Are Awesome, Party up



Mutants of Dance.


And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Everyday discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body.



We saw this Ed Sheeran song before; Shape of You.  Easy to see why the kids like it so much.

Know what? This looks to me like a case of Bell's palsy. Her mouth looks like mine feels. There's a tugging going on underneath that prevents symmetry. 


And I can help with that. Here, try this book. Facercise by Carol Maggio. And ridiculous as it seems, stick with the exercises everyday, all day, throughout the day, until the muscles in your face exhaust each time. And don't stop. Never. Even when you see progress, keep nagging it. For the rest of your life.

You're welcome.

No comments: