Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hey I don't want to explore Uranus


Spock: Take care, young ladies, and value your wine; Be watchful of young men in their velvet prime; Deeply they'll swallow from your finest kegs; Then swiftly be gone; Leaving bitter dregs; Ah, ah, bitter dregs. With smiling words and tender touch; Man offers little and asks for so much; He loves in the breathless excitement of night; Then leaves with your treasure in cold morning light; Ah, ah... in cold morning light.
Lt. Uhuru: What the hell is he talking about Captain.
Capt. Kirk: I don't know lieutenant. Please come to my quarters tonight. And be sure to be wearing your Black knee high boots and your Oscar Gamble.
Lt. Uhuru: You know it baby. I always said Bush is where it's at. Uh huh.
Mr. Sulu: Not from where I sit.
(Star Trek, Plato's Stepchildren, 1969)

No comments: