Saturday, September 16, 2017

"‘I’m Done’: CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Ends Segment After Clay Travis Says He Believes in ‘Boobs’"

Link to video

Via InstapunditDuring a panel discussion on the (ESPN) Jemele Hill controversy and the White House calling her to be fired, things took an entirely different turn when sports radio host and provocateur Clay Travis pointed out that he only believes in two things fully.

“I believe in the First Amendment and boobs,” Travis stated.

It took a beat, but host Brooke Baldwin wanted Travis to clarify what he had just said, asking him specifically if he actually sad “boobs.”

“Boobs, two things that never let me down, the first amendment and boobs,” Travis said. “Those are the two things I believe in absolutely in the country.”

(Link to more)

4 comments:

Amartel said...

"I'm done" is what morons on reality shows say when they're just getting started being a dramatic asshat. So that's par for this course.
Should be a banned phrase.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I like "No Mas" better.

Brooke, this is for you.

edutcher said...

She doesn't have that much to show.

bagoh20 said...

A friend's little girl at two years old once said to the amazement of all present "I'm fuckin' done!" She had no idea what she was saying, but everyone knew where she got it, Mom.