Sunday, April 26, 2020

Hop Sing sick Mr. Hossaroni

"Me very sick Mr. Hossaroni."
"Whats wrong Hop Sing?"
"Oh I eat bat soup. Very bad for Hop Sing even though it make my noodle very hard. Now I have Kung flu."
"Is it catching Hop Sing?"
"Yes it very catching. You need to shut down Ponderosa. Close all business in Virginia City. All of Neveda. Other wise some people get sick."
"Some people. How many Hop Sing?"
"I don't know Mr. Hossaroni. Why take chance?"
"Why you want us to close down the state on the chance that some people might get the flu?"
"Yes Mr. Hossaroni."
"You are one dumb chink if you think we are going to do that. Just sit there and try to get better. I will bring you some soup."
"Just not bat soup."
"Okay Hop Sing. I get special Won Ton Soup for you."

4 comments:

edutcher said...

If it's made by one of the Cartwright wives, better make sure it comes in an envelope.

ampersand said...

Ben Cartwright. Four widows. Where's Columbo?

edutcher said...

4?

Who as the 4th?

The Dude said...

Hop Sing's mother, Sum Ting Wong, from Wuhan.