Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A fascinating tale:Joe Rogan Experience #1459 - Tom O'Neill



I remember the Church committee hearings where a select committee examined the behavior of the CIA and the FBI. Being a baby conservative at the time I was outraged and thought that they were communists.

Now I think they were heroes,

They revealed many of the crimes of the Deep State. Including the Mob's involvement with the CIA. Momo Giancana was whacked the day before he could testify. Jimmy the Weasel one of the most prolific hitman  of all time testified and ended up floating in an oil drum in the ocean. Just imagine what a committee headed by Rand Paul or Tom Cotton might reveal about the dealings of the Deep State.

This episode is with a real investigative journalist who probes the links between the CIA and Charles Manson and has some very impressive information. This guy is a real journalist who refuses to get ahead of his ski's and refuses to say things that he can't prove. The shit he can prove is unbelievable.

I think youse guys might enjoy this.

5 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Great interview. I'm going to read the book.

The Dude said...

My ears perked up at MKUltra. I went to school with Nils Olson whose father died as a result of that program. Pure evil, but since then we have come to expect to less from our government.

ndspinelli said...

Whitey Bulger was part of that MKUltra While in prison @ Alcatraz.

ndspinelli said...

Wow, I just read accounts of Dr. Frank Olson and his sons trying to find justice. Ever speak w/ Nils about it?

The Dude said...

No, it was too sad a subject. When I was last in town I saw that Nils became a dentist and had a practice set up over on Baughman's lane. But heck, he is older than I am so he better be retired by now. As far as I know he was able to get a small measure of accountability from the spooks, but there is nothing they could do that would repair his loss and make him whole.