Thursday, April 30, 2020

Why they hate us


The elitists are taking the opportunity to destroy popular culture by not letting this bogus coronavirus hoax go to waste.

You see they don't want you to go to fast food restaurants. They know better than you. They know how big your drink should be. They know you shouldn't take your family out to eat when you are poor. So they can use this bogus crisis to drive these fast food franchises out of business.

The elite get their money from Big Companies. Companies listed on the Stock Exchange. Disney. Amazon. GE. CVS. Netficks. Who is making money hand over fist because of this bullshit quarantine? Not the Mom and Pop store. Not the guy who works 24/7 at his little bodega or small diner where a working man can get an honest breakfast.

The elite hate McDonalds. Because it is a quintessential American company. It's what a lot of those filthy foreigners think of when they think of America. Look at this Menu from 1975. I remember when I used to work an accounting job in Flushing Queens. I would go in on a Saturday and work on the files and doing bank recs when I was in High School. At lunchtime I would go to the McDonalds on Roosevelt Avenue and get six cheesseburgers, two fries, an apple pie and a milkshake. All for a couple of dollars. I had a cast iron stomach then so I could wolf them down while I was reading the box scores in the Sporting News.

If it was up the the elites in government and the media I would be arrested for doing that.

You know in the 1970's we thought how shitty it was to live then. If we only knew.

2 comments:

edutcher said...

No, the 70s were that bad.

You missed the 50s. And the early 60s.

The world was better in black & white.

MamaM said...

mama don't take my Kodachrome away