Tuesday, July 7, 2015

You've got mail



To: Reverend Al Sharpton
From; Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton Private Email Account
Re: The Election

Hey Reverend Al hows it hanging. Better than that mo Bruce Jenner I bet.

Listen I want to talk to you about supporting me this time round for President. I know you don't have a dog in the fight since nobody can follow your boy Barack so you have to look around for sumtim else if you know what I mean. I know you are always lookin for sumtim sumtim.

I need your help to become the first woman President. Now you know you want to be part of a historic first. What could be better?

To help you along I decided to make some changes. Paula Dean sent me over some suggestions. I think you will approve.

Toodles,
Your Soul Sister
Hillary

2 comments:

edutcher said...

I believe the appropriate phrase is bend over backwards.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Magda's tits would look great on her.