Thursday, June 18, 2020

A love that dare not speak it's name.


"Oh William when can we tell everyone of our love?"
"Thou knowest that we many never speak of our undying love. The world would never countenance our love. Neither my people or yours. Thou will be termed a race traitor and I will be vilified as a rapist and exploiter."
"But I have lost my job William. I have nothing to hold me here. We can move to the Island of Misfit Mascots. Our friends Uncle Ben and the Frito Bandito are there. We can finally live together as we were meant to be. Please William."
"I can not my love. I must hide. They are pulling down my statue. They would kill me if they get the chance."
"I will never leave you William. Never. Let's have breakfast."
"That would be wonderful. Just one thing my dearest."
"Yes my love?"
"No pancakes."

6 comments:

edutcher said...

S'OK, Jemma.

Billy's a Quaker. Loves the brown sugar.

ampersand said...

Cream Of Wheats guy last seen running for his life.

Pillsbury doughboy be so white.

The Dude said...

Buckwheat converted to islam and changed his name to Kareem of Wheat. He good.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Quaker got his oats off!

MamaM said...

Steel cut or not?

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

hahaha oh man. that's hot.