Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A real coach gets attacked ...will he be able to stand up

Redskins defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio was questioned about his vocal support of President Trump and replied:

I am 100% for America, if you're not you can kiss my A$$

I saw this story at the so called conservative site The Daily Caller. In the article it is suggested that the coach should apologize and just shut up and coach. I know Tucker Carlson sold his interest but I didn't know it went all Fox News cuck surrender style. Another joint I will not be visiting anymore.

That is why I have joined the new app Parler. It is the conservative Twitter with many of the people who have been banned on Twitter on board. It is supposedly uncensored and 100% uncensored. We will see. 

I hope Coach Del Rio will stick to his guns. I don't follow the National Felons League anymore but I will look out for posts about the coach. 
gGhd

1 comment:

edutcher said...

If he can, i'd say Del Rio is the real Warrior Monk.