Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Hey did we lose our contributors?


Lem has switched over to me as administrator but I don't know if it carried over for all of our contributors. If you are a contributor and would like to continue please email me at trooperyork@gmail.com and I will set you up. If you are someone new please email me as well.

I don't have everyone's email and my old email that some of you have is not valid anymore. So lets get the ball rolling.

I hope all of you would like to continue as contributors. I promise to have a light touch.

Just like Lem. Just not as greasy. So to speak.


3 comments:

chickelit said...

Hell, if you're committed to just the first ten Amendments to the US Constitution, then I'm in.

Trooper York said...

Chickie email me at trooperyork@gmail.com and I will set you up.

edutcher said...

Professional courtesy.

Lem had the lightest touch of all.