Saturday, February 24, 2018

Hillary walks into a restaurant and the patrons stand up and applaud her

It's New York. And they're not even interesting.

However, the comments to the article at the Daily Caller are amusing. (The trolls there are very low quality.)

Sample:

* She gets a standing ovation and Donald Trump Gets the presidency. I can live with that.

* I thought someone so far past menopause was no longer capable of ovation

* They were applauding because she didn’t hack on anyone’s food as she passed.

* Check please!

* She goes there to soak up the vodka a bit before going out drinking.

4 comments:

edutcher said...

"Hillary walks into a restaurant" is a headline in itself, but, yeah, she does not look well.

AllenS said...

I would have started coughing.

Amartel said...

Hillary walks into a restaurant ...
THAT'S NOT FUNNY

The Dude said...

I think the punchline goes something like "without falling down", but I could be wrong.