Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I think I am going to be a lawyer.....



Dr. Joe Gannon: Well let’s see what’s the matter. You seem very hot under the collar.
OJ: You would be too if you wife was a chalk faced whore.
Dr. Joe Gannon: Now that can’t be right.
OJ: It’s true she be fucking everything in sight. The pool boy. Her divorce lawyer. Even her doctor. You ain’t her doctor are you?
Dr. Joe Gannon: Who me? No, no OJ I think she goes to Marcus Welby. You know there is a vein throbbing in your neck. That can’t be good.
OJ: I just know one thing. If I ever catch her fucking a waiter I am gonna cut both their throats.
Dr. Joe Gannon: You know I always wanted to be a lawyer. Or at least a Law Professor. Or an adjunct. Or something. But I won’t be doing any more doctor stuff.
OJ: Ok Doc don’t lose your shit. Do you validate parking? I have the White Bronco.

1 comment:

edutcher said...

Gannon should have stayed in The Dakotas.