Saturday, February 24, 2018

knife

I just want to point out this sale because I think it's a great opportunity. The knife is rated 4+1/2 stars from 111 reviews on Amazon. Usually $100.00 (they say, pffft) on sale for $15.40


I bought one yesterday. And I don't even need another knife. I just really love sharp knives. It's just that I wouldn't forgive myself for passing up the opportunity.

I bought a knife last week. Another of these massively reduced ones on Amazon. Similar thing, 100 dollar knife reduced to 15.50.  I wasn't expecting much. I expected it to fall apart or get dull very fast, or be cheap in some way. But it's automatically become my favorite knife.

It's not so cheap as it was last week. Now it's 30.00. So I'm not recommending it, just showing. It's flaw is my knuckles hit the cutting board due to the angle of the handle and the blade. I must use it at the edge of the cutting surface so my hand is not over the cutting board. 


The box it comes in is very good too. It has little magnets on the side to keep it shut. This knife was certainly worth more than the $15.00 I paid. And I realized that I could have bought more of them and passed them out as gifts. Such a small price for such a great gift. 

Imagine it, "Here. Have yourself a knife." And give them a knife that turns out to be their favorite. I think I just convinced myself to buy a few more. Then next week, who knows, Amazon will put another knife on sale like this.

1 comment:

The Dude said...

Let me know when the Shun bread knife goes on sale - all I ever cut is bread.