Monday, August 5, 2019

Dear Tulsi



Dear Tulsi,

I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for the way you bitch slapped that uppity mulatto the other night. It was a pleasure to behold.

Not as big a pleasure as when I smelt your hair when I swore you in as a Member of the House in your first term. You were not the only member that was excited that night. I remember standing behind you and rubbing your shoulders and smelling your hair. It smelt like the Beach and Hawaiian Tropiic sunscreen. Oh those were  the days. When we Democrats were in charge of everything and the Orange Man was just on a TV show.

Anyhoo it doesn't look like you are going to make the next debate. I am sorry I would have loved  to smell....errr see you again. Just hang loose because I will be needing a woman of color for my VP and you are right up my alley Tulsi.

Ma-hole-o baby.

Your pal
Uncle Joe Biden.

7 comments:

ricpic said...

Is she a high yaller?

windbag said...

Joe and Tulsi have something in common: they're both too old for each other.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Tulsi.

chickelit said...

Has Tulsi got traction?

chickelit said...

The a-traction is there.

chickelit said...

Or a mere distraction?

It’s what Kamala ain’t got.

edutcher said...

Just about right.