Monday, October 23, 2017

Example 69 why bitches just can't along....not even for a potful of money!

Kim Cattrall says she was ‘never friends’ with ‘SATC’ co-stars




Kim Cattrall is not friends with her “Sex and the City” castmates. “We’ve never been friends. We’ve been colleagues and in some ways it’s a very healthy place to be because then you have a clear line between your professional life and relationship and your personal,” the 61-year-old told Piers Morgan in an interview for ITV. 

Though there has been buzz for years that Cattrall didn’t get along with co-stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon, the apparent quarrel resurfaced recently when it was confirmed that a third “SATC” film was no longer in the works.


That news prompted the Daily Mail to report that it was Cattrall’s “outrageous demands” that halted the third installment, which Cattrall has vehemently denied. “I never asked for any money, I never asked for any projects. To be thought of as some kind of diva is ridiculous,” Cattrall told Morgan. 

After the Mail report, a source told Page Six, “It’s no secret Kim isn’t a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker and [producer] Michael Patrick King,” citing another reason why the film was canceled less than week before shooting was slated to start earlier this month.

During Cattrall’s sit down with Morgan — which is airing in full Monday night in the UK — she also says she’s being saying “no” to a third installment for almost a year.
If there’s one person from the cast Cattrall blames for her negative press it’s Carrie Bradshaw herself.
“This is really where I take to task the people from ‘Sex and the City,’ specifically Sarah Jessica Parker, is that I think she could’ve been nicer. I really think she could have been nicer,” Cattrall said.
But the show’s other star’s aren’t excluded from Cattrall’s disappointment either. "I just understand why the other bitches never call or text when I am always there to support their efforts. Look I was there when Sarah ran last in the Preakness and I went to that Lesbian wedding that Cynthia had in the Fulton Fish Market. I even to that lame as premiere of that crappy Hallmark Movie that Kristen starred in last year. You think these bitches will ever reciprocate. I guess I can understand since Sarah had to have a surrogate to have a personality but still. Pick up the phone bitches."
“Nobody ever picks up the phone and tries to contact you and say, ‘How you doing?’ That would have been the way to handle it,” the actress said. “This is, it feels like, a toxic relationship.”

15 comments:

edutcher said...

Wasn't she the one married to Spielberg?

Amartel said...

You care too much.
Stop caring!
This problem is in the process of solving itself.

Amartel said...

I swear there have been so many problems in the midst of self-resolving (rubes self-identifying) then some bigfoot comes along with trenchant observations and "helpful" advice and gives them all the opportunity to deflect blame, change the topic, and spiral out of control again.

Leland said...

From what I heard about her, I wouldn't have wanted to be friends with her either. Maybe not good riddance but riddance.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

You can have stallions together provided there are no mares. But a herd of mares will fight, until they work out there equivalent of a pecking order.

ricpic said...

What's a bitch to do?

ampersand said...

OUT: Celebrities who can't get along with other celebrity cast members.
IN: Celebrities who accuse other celebrities of sexual harrasing them.

deborah said...

I remember the Three's Company peeps did not get along. Or maybe just the women. And Meredith Baxter Birney resented Michael J Fox upstaging her. It goes on and on and on.

chickelit said...

@debirah: Did you watch "Feud"?

edutcher said...

Bette Davis hated Joan Crawford, to be sure, but most of "Feud" was science fiction.

Last I heard Olivia de Havilland (at 101, she's still got plenty of fight in her) was suing the producers.

William said...

This is the golden age of Hollywood scandals. A little backbiting on Sex in the City is small potatoes. This barely rises to the level of malicious gossip. Nonetheless, I will continue my life long boycott of their show. I did see one of the Twilight movies, but I've got some sense of self respect.

deborah said...

No chick, not my scene.

chickelit said...

I liked "Feud" and I hope Sarandon wins something for it besides a SAG award. Ditto with Lionel Barrymore in that role.

chickelit said...

SATC was a great TV series but the film continuations bombed for good reasons.

deborah said...

I like Sarandon a lot as an actress. (Not a SATC watcher either :) 'Night.