Thursday, May 12, 2016

Reality Show Star revealed to be a total fraud!



I am totally disillusioned. I can't believe that I put my faith in this reality star. That I could let myself be fooled by a flim flam artist. Many people warned me that it was just an act. An attempt to get attention and make money. That I should scorn the reality show values and circus like atmosphere that was so inimical to our society. I have lost friends because of my support of this phenomena. People who once bosom buddies have become bitter critics and perhaps even enemies.

Today it was revealed that it was all a fraud. That I was hoodwinked. Fooled. Flim Flammed. I am devastated.

Caitlyn Jenner has decided that she is  not a girl and wants to change back to being a man.

Caitlyn Jenner Experienced Sex Change Regret, Might De-transition Biographer says

CULTURE | By  on May 11, 2016 @ 3:25 pm


It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard,” Ian Halperin recalls one source telling him
Caitlyn Jenner, who announced her transition from man to woman last year, has considered de-transitioning, the author of a new book about the Kardashian family told TheWrap on Wednesday.
Ian Halperin, the author of “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family,” said that, while researching his book, multiple sources told him that the former Olympian had been miserable for months and has considered transitioning back to a man.
“One source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin said.Halperin said that one long-time friend told him that, while Jenner was “thrilled” to champion transgender issues, the reality TV personality could de-transition “in the next couple years.”

Jenner’s representatives have not yet responded to TheWrap’s request for comment. However, a representative for Jenner denied Halperin’s claims, telling Gossip Cop that Halperin’s  assertion is the “dumbest statement of the day.”
“It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard,” the friend said, according to Halperin. “She’s thrilled she has raised awareness about how transgender people have long been discriminated against but I think there’s a chance she’ll de-transition in the next couple years. I don’t think it would surprise anybody in her inner circle. It has been much harder than she anticipated. My heart goes out to her and I know her true friends will be there to support her on whatever path she chooses.”
According to Halperin, multiple sources close to the Kardashian family told him that Jenner might revert back because she retains her interest in females.
Commentary: I can't believe this. I put my faith in this reality star and he betrayed me. I defended his actions while being ridiculed. I was accused of almost worshiping him and that I was member of a cult. A religion. All because I enjoyed his Reality Show and wanted to give him a chance. That I didn't immediately reject him out of pomposity or prejudice against people that I really didn't understand. 
Now he is reversing himself. So to speak. He is going from a chick with a dick to being just another dick with a dick. It was all a fraud.
I am devastated. My world is turned upside down. I have to go an watch some taped episodes of the Real Housewives of New York to restore my faith in humanity.

10 comments:

The Dude said...

RHONY and Bruce have two things in common.

Trooper York said...

Ok I'll bite.

(Which is what Caitlyn said about OJ's cock. Could that be one of the two things?)

The Dude said...

Silicone breasts.

But back on topic - George C. Scott, in addition to playing the best Ebenezer Scrooge ever, and of course breathing life into the words of George S. Patton, did a fine bit of acting in The Flim Flam Man - I saw that at a drive-in when it was sort of fresh, and immediately wanted to deflate the tires on my pickup and take a spin on some railroad tracks. Then blow up the jailhouse, of course.

Trooper York said...

It is a great movie. I think of it everytime some mook calls the Donald a Flim Flam man.

Methadras said...

Human beings are willing to accept whole swaths of bullshit if it even looks remotely real. The Kardashians are a perfect example. The problem happens is when the bullshit artists start to actually believe their own bullshit, but that might be the point in certain respects. When the whole Bruce Jenner was really a transgendered individual and went through his 'transformation' into Caitlyn, I was instantly dubious. If the whole thing was a cock-up for a show and now that the show is faltering and once it goes offline he'll go back to being a man, then in reality they can chalk up the whole thing as satire.

windbag said...

It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard...

Maybe that's why he's having second thoughts. Morning wood keeps reminding him that once he's taken that final step all he can do in the morning is stretch. No more balls to scratch.

the author of “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family,”

WTF? Royal Family? If you mean Royally Fucked Up, I guess it could work.

Trooper York said...

It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard...

Actually the problem for Caitlyn is that it is still getting hard.

That is how he figured out he is still a dude.

ricpic said...

I saw George C. Scott once. It was on the corner of 8th Street and 6th Avenue in the Village. He was standing in front of Gray's Papaya, gazing down at the passing throng. Very haughty he was, a look of total disdain on his face. Can't say I didn't agree with his assessment but at the moment the call of a hot dog and papaya juice took precedence over any soul correspondence so I slipped by him and passed quickly within.

rcocean said...

"The flim-flam man" shows what a versatile actor George C. Scott was. You'd never believe this guy could play Patton, if you only knew him from the "Flim Flam Man" - the movie itself is nice little comedy, full of old character actors like Harry Morgan and Slim Pickens.

As for Jenner, I have low tolerance for freaks and weirdos and just don't care. The same is true with the khadaisans.

rcocean said...

Actually, IRL, I'm a total grump which is why I didn't get married until I was 40. I love mankind, but I hate people.