Friday, May 1, 2015

Kevin Moor, the man who recorded Freddie Gray video, arrested by Baltimore police


That's bad.

Okay, now what happens to the guy who recorded this arrest?  

Baby Huey government grown so big so obese it merely rolls over and smashes you. So defensive it cannot tolerate observation nor discussion of itself by its subjects. This is the government your grandparents wed, it worked for them or seemed to, and whereas they died and your parents grew old Baby Huey government only kept getting bigger. You are born into the government they wanted but they did not know it would come to this. 

March 5 is election day in Denver. Progs have taken over the town, the town being the capital they've taken over the state. There is not much on the ballot. I have it right here. The trick is pretend to be independent. Everybody claims middle ground. Then when you see them on t.v. they say things like this.
We noticed a little economic activity there and something must be done. We must see how to regulate this. 
Bless your pointed head, you noticed a little girl's lemonade stand and you forgot to say "taxed!"  For once the subject was not marijuana, and it was nothing so serious as concession stand carts. It was something quite minor indeed that made me realize, Man, this chick is really twisted, a real crackpot control freak. That's who's attracted to state politics. And this is why.  I formed the impression of state government populated by such so overarching so jealous that it MUST have its grubby mitts in absolutely every single activity under its protective dome. Drive into the state pass the border marker, BLAM, you're now married to Colorado.

And Colorado is one demented hippie chick control freak with frizzy red hair and a snappy unhappy parliamentarian air to her. Perhaps Gollum is a better analogy, although the woman I noticed that day really is frizzy red hair hippy control freak parliamentarian, her speaking she was more like, "my precious, my precious."

Only five categories on the ballot, mayor, auditor, clerk, council members at large, and the worst, council member district 10 UGH they're all screaming Democrats so that category gets no votes, let the jackals bite it out amongst themselves.

How screaming?

Their online profiles show them to be so quite clearly and upfront. So screaming you can tell by results page. It's all there. They may claim independence and laugh as they claim it, then look at them online and they stick right out. They join dozens of groups with words like "democracy" in them and other carved out special concerns, "environment," "women's," "minority," what have you. See all those buzz words cluttering the whole results page and that tells you ding ding ding crackpot. One who needs government to do things. It's their life.

The great thing about politics is you use everybody's money to do your group's things. You impose your will, the will of your group, on the entire population and use their money doing it and that's what gives psychologically damaged crackpots their thrills.

Others are more difficult to pin down, they're more sensible. Their projects are specific and goal-oriented usually quite narrow and measurable and not all that much to brag about. Their degrees are in unusual things, hard things, science-y things sometimes far from politics. People interested in other things altogether, later in life attracted to some lower political position.

One candidate cited his ambition for auditor, "I want to expand the scope of the office to include..." That will be "no" to you, Mr. Ambitious. Now, had you said your goal was to refocus the office to its core reason for being for the purpose of shrinking the office to improved productivity then I'd be willing to listen. So it went. Short enough. Not too much research weeding out the people who want government for its control.

11 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

Sounds like a bunch of impotent jerks seeking to be potentates. We may be doomed Chip- the young are on board with these nitwits and we aint getting younger. And our borders are non-existent so more and more big govt illegals join the fight.

Methadras said...

I think we've really reached the point of no return as a function of the police state. I really do. I'm not a fan of these criminal thugs and the riots that follow them, but when you go after an observer like this, what does this say about your total and utter lack of the understandings of the law. Under the color of authority, you are now engaging in intimidation and brown shirt tactics.

Rabel said...

A little info about that mysterious and previously unreported fourth stop by the police van.

It's looking bad for the BPD.

bagoh20 said...

I have to imagine a lot of cops are rethinking their career choice right now.

"I could have been a fireman, and the chicks love them."

Methadras said...

If you are a cop, you should seriously rethink you career path because it isn't good for you, especially in a massive urban area run by leftists. This is what you will face. You will harden against the populace, you will hide any of your criminality behind the blue line instead of being accountable for that criminality as you should be. The shield of authority needs to come down for these cops and so far it looks like it has with these probable cause warrants. Indictments will most likely follow. I hope they have good lawyers.

For the record, I'm not pro or anti-police. I'm fairly neutral to them and I respec their jobs and their authority, but what I will not stand for and what I would willingly die for is my right of self-defense against them if I believe my life is in danger by them. That's what a lot of people miss. Their authority doesn't extend to them to sanctioned murder.

chickelit said...

Was Moore arrested for making the video or for another unrelated offense?

Rabel said...

Moore's version of his arrest.

Leland said...

At this point, I'm just happy I don't live in Baltimore, and I think any plans for visiting there will be cancelled for the near and far future. Between the politicians making even knives illegal to carry, drug dealers shooting heroin on the streets, peaceful protests clogging the streets, violent rioters burning down senior citizen homes, fans not allowed to watch baseball, and now it sounds like the cops are deadly abusive... I'm thinking there are other places to be.

Democrats, if you like your city, you can keep it. Stay away from my city.

Chip Ahoy said...

I'm hearing si-reens right now. And helicopters earlier, in formation. The whop whop whop Huey helicopter-looking kind, but I thought all those were phased out. Still, I keep seeing them. Moving assets. And always the same flight pattern, East to West and back.

It's quatro de cinco, you know. The whole weekend is. That's one block north. And there was a fashion show yesterday across the street where the night clubs are clustered. Now, this quatro de cinco holdo de Mayo is basically a contrived holiday and that's fine. It's a chance for producers and manufacturers to give away free samples and this gathering of the giving away of the samples attracts very large crowds and works well to form brand loyalty. Meanwhile carnival rides are set up all around the park, mostly for smaller children, and good rides too. I got some great shots. They're over on Flikr. Hang on.

Fuck me. The album says Mexican Independence and that diez y siete de Septiembre not quatro de cinco*

Maybe I should go and get some free stuff. I'm almost out of detergent.

True story: I ran out of dishwasher soap so I put laundry soap in instead. I thought, this could be a disaster, best to back off a little so I used less.

It foamed all over the kitchen floor completely covering it with foam. And I did not want to mop it all up. So I got a basket of dirty laundry and used that to mop up the floor then tossed it into the washing machine without anymore soap. So, with less than the usual amount of detergent I did the dishes, the floor and the laundry all in one go. And somehow this is probably still not very good household advice.

*I know

edutcher said...

The guy had those cops staked out, so I'm wondering what's the deal here.

If he saw something and shot it, that's one thing, but this sounds like the politicos want this guy where they can keep an eye on him.

This has been so hideously mishandled by a pack of Obama and Holder wannabes, the idea that this is all politics, and not law, seems to be what's driving it.

YMMV

Bleach Drinkers Curing Coronavirus Together said...

As if the City of Baltimore couldn't be shown to be any more incompetent...