Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Biden's hairy legs

We've been directed a million times to the video of Biden's campaign stop in which he relates the story of children playing with his hairy legs in a pool and him enjoying the kids sitting on his lap. Possibly ten times. I resisted except for this cartoon.

I still had to listen to Biden but I didn't have to actually watch him. I like how the kids are shown hating it, not having fun.

And I cannot believe that Democrats are happy with this guy being at their front. Usually I ignore all of it as irrelevant, such as him biting his wife's finger, and everything about all of the rest, but this is a little bit funny.


8 comments:

AllenS said...

Big time yuck factor.

Amartel said...

I'm sure Dems aren't "happy" about Joe Biden being the least objectionable and creepy of their potential nominees.

ampersand said...

The Trump/Biden debates will be a ratings lalapalooza.

ndspinelli said...

The most creepy man to ever run for President.

edutcher said...

Read about the Emperor Tiberius and his little minnows and the yuck factor should make him unelectable.

AllenS said...

Please, let Slow Joe be the nominee, and I agree with ampersand.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

🤦🏻‍♀️

Amartel said...

Sad!