Thursday, April 18, 2019

Tales of the Uber Mensch


"Hi pickup for Amy Winebox?"
"That's us. Get in the car shit head."
A diminutive angry garden gnome cradling a box of wine like a newborn climbed into the car with a dirty unkempt man with a hang dog expression. He had that expression because he seemed to have a dog hanging from his penis.
"Excuse me but please keep that dog on your lap. I don't want to mess up my car. Thank you."
"Don't worry Pedro. He never lets a dog off of his lap. Until he is finished with it. Now hurry up. I have to get home in time for American Idol."
"Yes senora."
He shifts into gear and slides into traffic. It was going to be a long slow ride.

3 comments:

ricpic said...

"A diminutive angry garden gnome....."

The years have not been kind.

The Dude said...

Your humor is too subtle for me.

Trooper York said...

Sorry buddy.

I will throw in a Junior Sample and a pig joke for you next time.