Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Cat's Meow

"Can I help you little man?"
"No I think I am here to help you. I am here to replace the gardener who is busy. My name is Ed. Are you the Blond?"
"I am sorry little boy. The Blond is a figment of your imagination. Now why don't you run along and write some fan mail to someone who is interested. Oh and one more thing."
"Yes?"
"Stop staring at my tits."
"I can't help it they are at eye level."
"Well cut it out. It's all fun and games until someone get's their eyes poked out."

2 comments:

chickelit said...

Davy Jones was a heartthrob for girls but never for women. That photo shows why.

Troop, your text refers to a long gone era...or does it?

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I am surprised Davy didn't have a heart attack right then and there when that picture was taken.