Wednesday, February 7, 2018

What a waste!

"I don't understand. Why is everything so blurry?"
"Yes Mr Mason. We invited you here to our house for your advice. I would like to point out a couple of things to you."
"Yes I can see that my dear. But it is not going to help."
"Why not?"
"Because I am a faggot. I only like cock. So stop pointing those things at me and have Blondie close her legs. I only get excited by hairless Japanese boys. In fact I am going to move to Tokyo."
"Why are you going to live with the Japs?"
"Because I want to let the monster loose."
"Thats silly. We would all like to see the famous Perry Mason's lizard."
"Sorry babe it is not going to happen. Why not wait for that Ben Casey guy. I hear he is a real greasy Eyetalian. He will  slide right in. Gotta go. Della is waiting for me."

5 comments:

ricpic said...

Speaking of hairless Japanese boys...I just read that the great yellow hope for the United States at the Winter Olympics is a Chinese American or Japanese American (is there a difference?) phenom at ice skating. He's supposed to ice skate at a whole nother level, like he can do four complete spins or turns in the air and not break an ankle.

chickelit said...

What you're saying is that Mason had a love hate relationship w/ nips.

William said...

Of all the closet gays, Raymond Burr was the most surprising. There were some tells with Rock Hudson, but Burr came completely out of left field......I think straight men who are ugly, rich and famous have a better chance of durable attraction than gay, ugly men of comparable wealth and fame.

AllenS said...

I did not know this --

Spouse(s) Isabella Ward
(married 1948–1952)

Partner(s) Robert Benevides (1960–1993)

I'll never think of Perry Mason the same way.

ndspinelli said...

William, I agree. Burr was a surprise to me as well.