Monday, November 30, 2015

Sinead O'Conner posts suicide note after revelations on the Internet!

Breibart News.com November  30, 2015 by Daniel Nussbaum

Sinead O’Connor has been found “safe and sound” in Dublin after posting an ominous suicide note-type message to Facebook.

In the lengthy note, the 48-year-0ld Grammy-winning singer wrote that she suffered “appalling cruelty” from her family after undergoing an unspecified surgical procedure in August.
“This week has broken me,” O’Connor wrote. “The withholding of my babies from me without any sound reason by their fathers, Frank and Donal, and by Jake and the rest of my family, is a horrific set of betrayals. And has been going on since I had my surgery.”
The “Nothing Compares 2 U” singer said she had “taken an overdose” because “there is no other way to get respect.”

She added:
I am not at home, I’m at a hotel, somewhere in Ireland, under another name
If I wasn't posting this, my kids and family wouldn't even find out. Was dead for another fortnight since none of them bother their hole with me for a minute. I could have been dead here for weeks already and they’d never have known. Because apparently I’m scum and deserve to be abandoned and treated like sh*t just when I’ve had my womb and ovaries chopped out and my child is frighteningly sick. I’m such a rotten horrible mother and Person, that I've been alone. Howling crying for weeks. And been told by them all t go f*ck myself. I’m invisible. I don’t matter a shred to anyone. No one has come near me. I've died a million times already with the pain of it. So yeah.. Strangers like me.. But my family don’t value me at all. They wouldn’t know if I was dead until weeks from now if I wasn't f*cking informing them now. It was all too much too for me. Especaily when it was revealed that I had rejected Trooper York in the Quiet Man bar in Hells Kitchen when I was a wee lass. I lament how my life might have changed. Woe is me!
Irish authorities later confirmed that O’Connor had been found “safe and sound” in Dublin and was receiving medical treatment. She is being treated with a regime of hard boiled eggs, bangers and mash and of course Guinness. 
O’Connor has attempted to take her own life before; the singer told Oprah Winfrey in 2007 that she previously attempted suicide on her 33rd birthday.
O’Connor won a Grammy for Best Alternative Music Performance in 1991.

7 comments:

Methadras said...

“there is no other way to get respect.”

Honey, you never had respect. You threw your lot in with all of the other nutty leftists and look where it got you. Also, would your surgery have had some to possibly due to the fact that the world might have had to call you Bruce O'Conner instead? Just curious. No, not really.

William said...

This is legitimate mentall illness. She's in a sad state, and I hope she finds some way out of the labyrinth.......I get annoyed when celebrities politicize their neuroses and strike sanctimonious poses, but this is something different......She has a grand talent for singing. Her version of On Raglan Road can break your heart. I guess her talent and her illness are all entwined some way, but it's sad to see someone spinning down in such a spiral.

Trooper York said...

It is a shame that she missed her chance. Poor lass.

ricpic said...

She spelled rspect wrong!

chickelit said...

maybe she was devastated by reading what you wrote about her penchant for anal sex the other day.

Trooper York said...

No way!that is how she filled out her online dating profile. She is proud of traveling the Hershey Highway.

chickelit said...

"Pink hearts, yellow moons, brownstarfish, and green clovers -- always after me lucky charms"