Monday, November 30, 2015

"Chim Chim Cher-ee My Sweet!"

"Oh Miz Poppins you are a sly one."
"Wot Bert?"
"Why you are worming your way into the household and will soon be a lady! With all the trimmings."
"A girl must what a girl must Bert! But I will not be staying. You know I can not. I am fated for a different life."
"Wot might that be dearie?"

"Why I have to change my name to Roxanne. Someday my grandson will sing of me. Being a nanny just will not pay."
"Speaking of trimmings how about a little Trim Trim Cher-ee like the old days in the workhouse? You can make a chinney of your titties and I can sweep back and forth. Just like we used to do."
"I would like that Bert. Let's go inside. Watch out! Don't trip over the Ottoman. Just let me get changed."

"Let's go!"

4 comments:

chickelit said...

Johnny Carson allegedly quipped: "thanks for showing us the hills are still alive."

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I am just surprised Troop is not all over the Leo DiCaprio BearRape issue today with an appropriately Bernstein Bears post.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

appropriately described

Trooper York said...

Good call Evi.

I will cook one up.